About Chiropractic services in Bolton & Caledon
Chiropractic services promotes wellness, mobility and independent function. Chiropractors have advanced understanding of how the body moves, what keeps it from moving well and how to restore mobility.
Is Chiropractic services for Me?
Chiropractors are experts on movement and function. At The Arch Chiropractic Health & Performance Centre our Chiropractors are skilled at assessing and managing a range of conditions including:
- Physical conditions such as back pain, arthritis and repetitive strain injury
- Sports injuries
- Paediatric conditions such as developmental delay, fractures and cardiorespiratory conditions
- Post surgery recovery
- Physical complications of cancer and its treatment
- Mobility problems related to neurological disorders such as stroke, spinal cord injury or Parkinson’s disease
- Pre- and post-natal problems and other women’s health conditions
- Neck and back pain and other joint injuries
- Respiratory and cardiac conditions
Chiropractors in Bolton & Caledon can also help you to prevent most of the above conditions by offering advice on posture, exercise, workplace and lifestyle habits.
At The Arch Chiropractic Health & Performance Centre your Chiropractors work as part of a team with you and sometimes other health care providers or sports coaches. The success of your chiropractic services program usually requires your co-operation outside of our Chiropractic services clinic. You will probably be required to participate in an exercise program or some modifications to your postural or lifestyle habits. Your dedication to your Chiropractic services "homework" will greatly enhance the outcome of your Chiropractic services program and will help you to achieve your goals as quickly as possible.
You can expect your Chiropractor will follow the system below to ensure your time in Chiropractic services and at home is used effectively to reach your goals.
- Assess your symptoms.
- Diagnose your condition.
- Plan your treatment.
- Treat your condition.
- Continually evaluate the effect of treatment on your condition and adjust the treatment plan if necessary.
- Help you to manage your condition at home and to prevent reoccurrence of problems.
- Communicate with any other health professionals involved with your condition, such as your doctor, to ensure a united approach to achieving your goals.
At The Arch Chiropractic Health & Performance Centre our Chiropractors keep up-to-date with the latest in medical and sports science research to help them select treatments that have been scientifically proven to help your condition. This is called "Evidence Based Practice".
Some of the treatments that Chiropractors at The Arch Chiropractic Health & Performance Centre may use include:
- Mobilization of joints
- Therapeutic exercise
- Electrotherapy such as ultrasound therapy and electrical stimulation
- Advice and education
Make us your first choice for Chiropractic services in Bolton & Caledon.